Thursday, October 28, 2010

5th pic

For this photo, I used the tungsten light in order to add a more dramatic mood to the image.  I decided to shoot this picture somewhat above the object. I also decided to have the light shine not shine directly on the object. I feel like I should had arrange the objects all a round the chair so that everything would not be in the middle of the photo.
 These images contribute to the development of my idea because the fact that the instruments were broken, added more of a emotional feeling to this image. My idea did not chage at all during the process of shooting this photo. I had all the materials needed in order to make this image turn out the way it is. From here, I think I will shoot more dramtic photos. Maybe focus more on the object and composition.

No comments:

Post a Comment