In this photo, I took a picture of a fake flower while the tungsten light was shining on it. I took this picture using a shallow depth of field and up close to the flower. i wanted to make this flower look dramatic by having the tungsten light shine down on the fake flower.
This image contributes to the development of my idea by making the flower look more dramatic. My idea changed a lot during the process of creating this image. What I had planned was having a bouquet of dead flowers in a glass vase and having the light shine on them a certain way so that the image would look more dramatic. The problem was, i didn't have the correct props with me at the time, so i had to settle with using the fake flowers. From here I think I'll be more prepared next time so that my idea can come out better. I might use the strobe lights for my next photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment