For this picture, I planned on showing how the lighting made the object look more artistic. I used natural lighting for this picture. I was trying to make the shadow the focal point of this photo, so I used a render filter via photo shop. I was also trying to add a somewhat humorous feel to this picture. The shadow cast by the fire hydrant made a dog like image.
This image contributes to my theme because of the lighting. With the lighting, I believe this image would have less meaning. My idea changed a lot throughout the process of creating this image. The weather was a huge factor. The was times where the sun was out and then all of a sudden, the cloud would cover the sun. This has made me some what frustrated. From here, I might just use the studio so that I don't have to worry about the weather.

No comments:
Post a Comment